Investment Analyst based in Munich, Germany
Mobius Capital Partners is a London based emerging and frontier markets public equity manager offering a single active ownership strategy. The firm invests in quality businesses with strong fundamentals and employs a buy and hold investment philosophy for its concentrated portfolio of small and mid-cap companies. Mobius Capital Partners actively partners with 20-30 portfolio companies to improve their corporate governance and to deliver a clear ESG pathway. The successful candidate will work closely with the portfolio manager out of the Munich office.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Idea generation and evaluating investment opportunities across emerging and frontier markets.
• Conducting fundamental industry and company-specific equity research through rigorous analysis and financial modelling.
• Primary research as part of a 360-degree due-diligence process.
• Assisting in the formulation of active ownership plans to help our investments unlock their value potential.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree – all disciplines are welcomed.
• 5+ years of experience in public equity, private equity, investment banking or strategy consulting.
• Outstanding analytical skills and an ability to assimilate and synthesise data sets.
• A contrarian mindset supported by rigorous and logical analysis.
• Strong organisational, communication and project management skills.
• An ability to work productively and collaboratively in a very small team.
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint) and knowledge of financial modelling.
• Interest in ESG and emerging and frontier markets.
• Asian language skills are advantageous including Mandarin and Korean.
• A strong interest in the technology, healthcare, and consumer sectors.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!